Thursday, October 23, 2008






 As of tonight, I am officially loving fall!!
I am sitting alone, along a stair well, admiring the sun go down and the coolness arise.  The schools "water fountain" is blocking out all other noises, and I am rather enjoying myself.
My week is over, almost... I can't wait until all the loose ends are tied and I can throw my head back and laugh a laugh of relief. 
I was able to take a few shots of the fallness in St. Helena the other day, and thought that someone (probably my mother) would enjoy seeing them. One of them is sideways, so you must tilt your head. I am truly sorry.  I was studying also, for you information!  
xoxo
Lindsay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay!
You sound happy and light. Enjoy those moments! Clutch them like life. Breathe them in.

It only gets better :)

Anonymous said...

Your mother loves your spirit and your way of "seeing" through your camera's lens. You are a blessing to all!