Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Submission

I am frustrated.  Why do I have such a hard time continuing on in this walk we call life.
It seems impossible to stay on the path of truth. I know that I can not do this without God... But what is my responsibility in this thing called life. I really want to change. I want my life to become more reflective of the Lord and his desire on my life... How? How do I balance my desire to change myself, perfect myself, and allow the Lord to do a work in my life.  Why can I not seem to give the Lord my heart and life wholly? 
I can recognize things that need to be changed. But it seems like that is as far as I get in the changing process... 
Lord, please help me learn how to submit to you. Teach me what I need to do in order to change, and show me what part you need to change due to my humanity. 

No comments: