Monday, September 29, 2008

Beauty






Weekends are lovely little things...
My weekend started out with my friend Mia coming over to Napa, and we were able to hit the local coffee shop (Napa Valley Coffee Roasters) and have fufu drinks, while we both read a bit for school... 
Now one thing that you need to know about my friend is that she loves creamy things... and being in Napa, I guess to her that means cheese! So we found ourselves at a winery/ deli, and were able to try many different cheeses. (She tried duck liver on a cracker too. Eww!!! And no wine, we are only 19!) 
Our next adventure was to my favorite consignment store "LoLo's". It has the best clothes, and the prices might be a bit high for used clothes, but the experience of the treasure hunt is priceless!
Eating cheese, bread from a local bakery, and "organtic" grapes brought an end to our fine day...
and my beautiful weekend!

The pictures above are of the beautiful sweater that I call my treasure from LoLo's!!!
Now, to me, my beautiful sweater symbolizes the beauty of my weekend.

How was yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the swetter! Love the fact that you love the Lord and have such friends to have tea and treasure time with.