Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SuccesS

Today was a lovely day...
I got to work and had to only stay for three hours, which covers feeding the people, and then doing vital signs (which I love to do)... 
The hospital was overstaffed!! Can you believe that?
I actually did not mind getting out of there today, because I had much too many things on my mind. 
I had to compare prices for car tires, a car inspection appointment that needed to be made, and a necessary telephone call that needed to be made to my college.

I found that two tires for my car will be quite a pretty penny, I made the car appointment for tomorrow at threeish, and I finally got ahold of my college after three failed attempts...

I feel as though this day was completely successful in-spite of the five hours of work that was lost...
And now I will get some shut eye, before the sun arrives.
Goodnight!

No comments: